- One Methodology to Rule Them All?Recently, I was listening to a podcast, a favorite of mine. The host is witty, funny, and not afraid to address difficult topics. In this […]
- Redescription as Liberatory Memory Work: Revisiting the case of Auditing Archival Description for Bias and Oppressive LanguageSeveral weeks ago, I posted a blog post entitled “Description as an Art and a Craft: Auditing Archival Description for Bias and Oppressive Language Using […]
- The Activist Archivist: Translating Metamodern Theory into Archival PracticeAt the turn of the 21st century, archivists witnessed a paradigm shift that required them to move away from identifying themselves as passive guardians of […]
- Description as an Art and a CraftA response to archivist and scholar Dorothy Berry’s statement on the art and craft of archival description, and the problems automation can pose for this.
- Multimodal AccessWhat ways can we provide access to our digital collections? A blog post written for Digital Preservation Day 2020.